The natural place to belong…
Created with the utmost respect for the environment, the Briarwood Crossing community brings families and nature together. With a mix of portfolio and custom homes, we have created a neighborhood with homes that are affordable yet one-of-a-kind.
Homes offer a blend of tradition and innovation, form and function, technology and togetherness. Distinctive exteriors and beautiful interiors enhance your lifestyle, with features such as custom-built casework, high tech home offices and intimate gathering spaces. Discover why Briarwood Crossing is Spring Lake’s premier residential community.
At a Glance
- Homes with site starting at $315,000
- Located in Spring Lake, Michigan
- Spring Lake School district – Jeffers Elementary, Spring Lake Middle School & Spring Lake High School
- Walking distance to Spring Lake High School & Jeffers Elementary
- Connected to over 25 miles of bike path!
- Walkout sites with wooded boundaries available
- Community playfield & park
- Single-story & Two-story floorplans with 2-5 bedrooms, designed & built by David C. Bos Homes
- 5 minutes from Orchard Market
- Pond views available
- Sidewalks and streetlights
Site Plan & Pricing
Briarwood Crossing in Spring Lake, Michigan is a mixture of pre-designed and custom homes. This creates a neighborhood that is both affordable and unique with each house having its own individual characteristics.