If it is time for you to find a new place for you and your family to live, you should consider the option to build. Here are a few reasons to build your new home:
- It’s new: When buying a new home, you don’t have to worry about something breaking or needing replacement. No one else has ever lived in it before, so everything is clean and brand new.
- Everything is your way: Build your home to order. Why should you settle when you could select your style of cabinets, countertops, appliances, carpets and flooring? Your new home will reflect your personal style and taste — not someone else’s.
- Have control over the floor plan: Designs are constantly evolving, and older homes might not address your needs. Want a state-of-the-art kitchen? What about an open floor plan? All these things are available to you when you build your way.
- Financial advantages: Build home equity. Roll the cost of upgrades into your mortgage and pay over time. When renovating a used home, you need to pay cash, or take out a home-improvement loan at a higher interest rate. Newer homes usually have a higher resale value.
- Energy savings: Today’s new homes are far more energy efficient than homes built just five years ago, because energy-saving standards for new home builders generally are updated every three years. Many new homes offer double or even triple-pane windows, versus single-pane windows in older homes. And features such as modern heating and cooling systems use a minimal amount of energy.
- Low maintenance: Today’s new homes have open floor plans and high ceilings that reflect current lifestyles. They also are constructed with state-of-the-art building products that require less care and maintenance. Frequently, the money saved on the purchase price of a used home is offset by higher maintenance and efficiency costs. New homes come with warranties you can’t get with a used home.
- Safer and healthier: New home building materials no longer use substances that are unsafe, such as lead or asbestos. Today’s new homes meet stringent safety standards and building codes ensure quality workmanship, such as having up-to-date wiring systems.
- High-tech options: Today’s home technology is incredible. Your high efficiency HVAC, appliances and even your window shades can be controlled with your mobile phone/device. Standard building products and materials used in todays new residential construction are more advanced than even 5 years ago. Get the latest by building new.
- Welcoming community: Many new homes are built in planned communities, which are built with the intention of highlighting the area’s natural beauty and amenities. Parks, shopping and schools often are nearby to elevate your quality of living. Everyone in your new neighborhood just moved in, so it’s easy to establish new and lasting friendships.
- Realizing your dream: Take pride in the ownership of your new home. After all, a used home was someone else’s dream, not yours. New homes offer the latest designs, style, comfort and quality. They provide a care-free lifestyle so you can enjoy your home, not work on it.
If you would like to learn more about building your new home give us a call at (616) 842-2248. We would love to help you “Live Beautifully.”