David C. Bos Homes has been an award winning leader in sustainable building practices and innovation for over 3 decades. A company founded on values that amplify the importance of environmental stewardship, David C. Bos Homes has designed/built sustainable homes & neighborhoods long before it was a popular practice. Continuing to help raise the bar in the industry for sustainable building will not only continue to be an important responsibility at David C. Bos homes, but a legacy we hope to pass down for generations to come.
What Makes Our Homes Sustainable/Green?
- Global Impact
- Site Design, preparation and development
- Resource efficiency
- Energy efficiency
- Indoor/outdoor water use
- Indoor environmental quality
- Operation, maintenance and care
Why Build A Green/Sustainable home?
- Lower operating costs – Green built homes are up to 35% more efficient
- Reduce maintenance issues
- Increase home value
- Improve environmental quality
- A Green Built home is more energy efficient, safer, healthier, and friendlier to the environment than other homes.
AVAILABLE GREEN BUILT & ENERGY CERTIFIED HOMES:
18252 Lost Creek Lane –> Link to listing
17772 Water Chase Trail –> Link to listing