Last chance to live in Wildwood Springs! Now accepting reservations.
This community/property is located right at the entrance of Wildwood Springs, an award-winning residential community famous for the clock tower that graces its entrance and it's well-lit, curved streets and sidewalks that give it a pedestrian-friendly atmosphere.
Choose from 4 detached, stand-alone condo designs ranging from 1,200-1,800 sq ft. These homes are designed for everything an empty nester needs right on the main level with ZERO STEP entry designed for aging in place.
This unique community features wooded preserves, ponds, and a community center with a pool, hot tub, fitness equipment, and a gathering room shared by all residents.
At a Glance
- Located in Spring Lake, Michigan
- Grand Haven School district – Lake Hills Elementary, White Pines Middle School & Grand Haven High School
- Walking distance to Lake Hills Elementary School
- Connected to over 25 miles of bike path!
- Walkout sites with wooded boundaries available
- Community clubhouse w/ fitness center and outdoor pool
- Custom built homes by David C. Bos Homes
- 2 minutes from Shopping
- Large ponds and nature preserves
- Sidewalks and streetlight
- Lake Michigan only 7 minutes away!
For additional details, click here to visit GatehousesSpringLake.com.
Site Plan & Pricing
Wildwood Springs is host to home sites surrounded by wooded preserves, ponds, and a community center with all of the amenities. Located in Spring Lake, Michigan you are sure to enjoy the well-lit, curved streets and sidewalks give it a pedestrian friendly atmosphere.