Only 4 building sites left, starting at just $49,500!
Wildwood Springs, an award winning residential community, is famous for the clock tower that graces its entrance as well as its natural landscape. The well-lit, curved streets and sidewalks give it a pedestrian friendly atmosphere. This unique community features sites surrounded by wooded preserves and ponds and a community center with pool, hot tub, fitness equipment and gathering room shared by all residents.
At a Glance
- Homes with site starting at $400,000
- Located in Spring Lake, Michigan
- Grand Haven School district – Lake Hills Elementary, White Pines Middle School & Grand Haven High School
- Walking distance to Lake Hills Elementary School
- Connected to over 25 miles of bike path!
- Walkout sites with wooded boundaries available
- Community clubhouse w/ fitness center and outdoor pool
- Custom built homes by David C. Bos Homes
- 2 minutes from Shopping
- Large ponds and nature preserves
- Sidewalks and streetlight
- Lake Michigan only 7 minutes away!
Site Plan & Pricing
Wildwood Springs is host to home sites surrounded by wooded preserves, ponds, and a community center with all of the amenities. Located in Spring Lake, Michigan you are sure to enjoy the well-lit, curved streets and sidewalks give it a pedestrian friendly atmosphere.