Thanks to its premier location between Lake Michigan and Muskegon Lake, on the edge of Muskegon Country Club, the Lakeside Dunes community will feature a variety of amenities, along with personalized options and high-end home elements that are sure to impress.
Designed by David C. Bos Homes, Lakeside Dunes has multiple stunning, semi-customizable floor plans to fit your needs.
Models & Floor Plans
- 34 freestanding semi-custom club homes.
- 2,442–3,130 square feet.
- Select larger custom home sites available.
- Customizable options to make it your own.
- Single and two-story homes available.
- 3–5 bedroom designs with a master on the main floors.
- Walkout and viewout lower levels.
- Additional living space in the lower levels with 2 bedroom, bath, and
rec room options.
- 2 stall garages with cart storage (3 stalls on select sites).
Download Floor Plans
Lakeside Dunes at a Glance
High-end quality, free-standing club homes developed by David C. Bos Homes.
Floor plans and designs with personalized options for the way you live.
Located on a peaceful, private road.
Views of Muskegon Country Club golf course or tranquil woods from home sites.
Direct access to golf at the well-manicured, historic Muskegon Country Club.
Easy golf cart access to Muskegon Country Club pool.
Convenient location to dining and entertainment at Lake Bluff Grille restaurant and bar.
Access to nature trails for added walkability.
Direct access to Lake Michigan parks and beaches – Within short walking distance to Bronson Park, Kruse Park, and Kruse Park Dog Beach.
Close proximity to Bluffton Bay Marina, Safe Harbor Marina, and Muskegon Yacht Club.