An escape from everyday. A lifetime of great returns.
On a sun-swept shore in a secluded corner of southwest Michigan, you’ll find The Boardwalk, a gated waterfront community unlike any other on Lake Michigans shoreline. This is a place of grand homes and spectacular sites, all on tiers that afford cathedral seating overlooking the water and a quarter mile long private beach. While it’s just two hours from Chicago’s Loop and less than an hour from Grand Rapids’ suburbs, its a world away from the pressures of job and life. Here, families share private moments on wrap-around porches. Friends savor sunsets amid a rare blend of modern amenities and classic architectural details. Here, time doesn’t merely stop. It seems to gently roll backward, leaving you, your guests, and your neighbors smiling happily in its wake.
At a Glance
- Homes with site starting at $895,000
- Exclusive, gated community of premier waterfront homes
- Switch back cart path to the Lake Michigan
- 36 tiered home sites with theater-seat views of Lake Michigan
- 25 acres of dedicated green space
- Quarter mile long private beach
- 600 foot boardwalk to capture panoramic views of daily sunsets over Lake Michigan
- Community fire pit and gathering area perched 50 feet above the water
- Private, heated swimming pool and hot tub with bath houses
- Three access points to Lake Michigan
- Two personal watercraft launching ramps
Site Plan & Pricing
The Boardwalk has changed the way we spend time as a family. We share incredible experiences together at our home and the opportunities for fun and excitement are everywhere in South Haven. It’s the best real estate purchase we’ve ever made. We would do it again without reservation....